Friday, January 22, 2010

The Big Day!

So cute!
This one makes me happy every time I see it.

Poor little thing. This picture was taken right
after he was born after they hooked him up
to everything. He has such big eyes that his eyelids
were swollen.
Here is sweet little Zoe hooked up to everything.
She had to have the ventilator after she was born:(

I didn't put these pictures in the right order but here
is the whale before she birthed her little ones.
Don't I look happy?

Here is the cute supportive husband in his outfit
getting ready for the operating room adventure.

4 comments:

Xerxes said...

Congrats guys! We can't wait to see the little kiddies!

Wynter said...

Yay!!! They are sooo cute! You guys did such a good job! Especially mom ;)
I can't wait to hold them and squeeze them!

The Whipples said...

Glad they got here safe!! Congrats! They are very cute!!!!

David and Jacquee said...

Congrats you guys! I didn't know that you guys were pregnant with twins. Glad everything worked out and that the babies and mommy are well.