Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Annniversary!

Our lovely burrito dinner by candlelight!

Don't worry it's non-alcoholic
Tyler is good at making a romantic dinner
look not so romantic. Ha ha


I need to figure out how to use my timer so we have
a few more pics not so close up.

Tyler and I made it to our second anniversary on March 4th. It's crazy how fast time flies, but I guess it's a good thing that it's felt so fast. We're still as happy as can be and crazy about each other. We're hoping that by our next anniversary we are closer to having a house and by that time Tyler will be teaching, hopefully in Davis county. Anyway we decided to go to Las Vegas for our anniversary, but for the actual day we celebrated by eating Cafe Rio by candlelight. Yeah, I've become pretty lazy with cooking. After dinner we got our picture taken in one of those old photo booths. We're going to try to make it a tradition every year, and then compile them in a book and see how we look different every year. Unfortunately the one we took last year looked quite a bit thinner. Here are some pics of our anniversary night with my our lovely burritos.



3 comments:

Dee and Bobbie said...

Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Haaaappy Anniversary.
Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Anniversary.
Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Happy Anniversary, Haaaappy Anniversary !!
Sang to the "William Tell Overture" or the "Flintstones Anniversary song"

The Prices said...

cute pics--I like the idea of getting your picture taken at the photo booth every year! Happy Anniversary

Eden said...

Tyler! Hey, it's been a while - I don't know how I found your blog, but I thought I'd say hello. Looks like you are enjoying life.

Take care.