Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Madame Tussaud's Museum of Wax

Tyler's eyes are the perfect size to be a
blue man. I always think of Tobias from
Arrested Development when I see these guys.

Simon looked so real.

When you grab Matthew's biceps, he
gets a twinkle in his eye. Seriously.
He didn't look very real.

Tyler and Ali.


I had to post some of our favorite pics from our visit to the wax museum in Las Vegas. I have a bunch more but I'll send the pics of Zach and Amy to them so they can post them on their blog. I'll probably put a few more up because I could only post this many at one time.


7 comments:

The Prices said...

I don't think that Matthew looks very really in the photo! Too bad, huh?

Dee and Bobbie said...

We couldn't tell who was wax and who was not.

Hannah Cobabe said...

Love the background. Looks like you had loads of fun in Vegas. We are hoping to come down and see you soon.

Zach 'n' Amy said...

btw love the new background. I think it is my very favorite so far. So now we know Tyler wants to be a blueman, is he also a never-nude?

Sarah said...

Wax museums scare the crap out of me! come to think of it, so do clowns, electrical storms, dolls, fishes when I'm swimming in the ocean, and my dad when that vein sticks out of his head. Oh, and your dad when that vein sticks out of his head.

Dee and Bobbie said...

Randy, I hope your not talking about me. That makes me mad!

Sarah said...

Dee, I'm sure I've confused you with someone else's Dad. I never seen anything but love and kindness from you and Bobbie. You are like second parents.