Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I got tagged by Wynter!

What were doing ten years ago?
I was 13 years old, so I was in 7th grade going to Centerville Jr. High. I was such a dork with really frizzy hair, and I always worried about being popular. Glad those days are over!

5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. Get to the Post Office safely
2. Get home from the Post Office safely
3. Take a nap
4. Work out (it didn't happen)
5. Clean out the car

Things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
Wow a billionaire I don't think I can even imagine having that much money, but I can try. First of all I would pay off all our debt. I hate having debt. I would hire a personal trainer and chef to help me and Tyler get in really good shape. I would pay off both parents houses and cars, and give some to my siblings to help pay for or pay off college. I would buy a house in a nice neighborhood, with a nice yard, lots of trees and cool landscaping. I would buy all new furniture, and a whole new wardrobe (after I got in shape of course). I would buy tickets immediately to New Zealand to go visit my brother, and then travel to Europe and any other place Tyler and I have been dying to visit. I would quit working at the Post Office and start my own business of some sort, where I get to be my own boss. I would build a sound proof recording/rehearsal studio with a sound system built into the walls and all the best equipment. (Tyler told me to write that one) I would also build myself a little studio for photography and a small gym so (that I could workout whenever I wanted and so I could be a personal trainer from home. I would take private dance lessons in all sorts of different types of dance. (I always wanted to be a ballet dancer since I was little). I would also find a charity that I could help out preferably with the church and something involving kids. I could probably go on but I'm starting to get a little depressed.

2 of my bad habits are:
1. Constantly playing with my hair (I've done it since I was little)
2. Eating candy when I get depressed.

5 Places I have lived:
1. Centerville, Ut.
2. Logan, Ut.
3. Layton, Ut.
Thats it! Yikes!

5 Jobs I've had:
1. House cleaner
2. Receptionist
3. Sales rep. at various retail stores
4. Mentor at an Elementary School
5. Mail carrier

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I used to really be into rollerblading and rollerskating. I even used to rollerblade to work when I worked at Quiznos.
2. I really like to organize things, sometimes I feel like I have OCD.
3. I took a hip-hop dance class when I was in High School and really liked it.
4. I want to have twins (a boy and a girl).
5. I went skinny dipping with my roommates at First dam in Logan.

I tag: Aimee Cobabe, Nikki, Kath, & Hannah and Andrew



3 comments:

Zach 'n' Amy said...

First of all, I knew you went skinny dipping, so you will have to come up with a new one. Also, I would love twins too! Guess you'll find out sooner than us if your having twins though, since your 2 months pregnant... right? come on. Tyler looked suspicious in St. George.

Hannah Cobabe said...

We are sorry we are going to miss you! Enjoy the warmth and have a happy anniversary in Vegas! We want to see your new place whenever you have a free weekend. Just let us know!

...DAVE and KATHRYN... said...

Time to update your blog pal!! ha ha Sorry, I didn't see that you had tagged me. Are you good with Leah's shower on the 5th?