Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter!

Dying Easter eggs. One of my favorite traditions!
It looks like I'm missing a neck in this pic.


Ah hah! There's my neck

My favorite is the red one. Unfortunately it's
not my work. Tyler made it.
Isn't my little sister cute!



Tyler and I celebrated Easter at my parents house last Sunday, and we had a lot of fun. I'm kind of like a little kid with a lot of things and Easter is one of them. I still like to hunt for Easter treats and dye Easter eggs. Who says adults can't still participate? I had a picture posted of Tyler, me, and my brother and sister after our hunt outside, but I looked like I weighed 300 pounds, so it got deleted. Speaking of the hunt I have to mention that I found the most eggs. You may not all know this but I'm actually really competitive. Usually it's with things like board games, but that's because I'm kind of crappy at sports so it's difficult to be competitive with that. Anyway I'm getting of the subject of Easter. We had a lot of fun, and thanks again for dinner mom and dad. It's been awhile since Tyler's had a nice roast. I'm not much of a meat fan, or a cooking fan. Ha!

5 comments:

The Prices said...

Looks like fun--I'm not much of a cooking fan either!!:) My poor husband and children!

Sarah said...

I love to do Easter! Usually I make Randy do Easter hunts with me, but this year Easter came out of now where and we didn't have time. My mom makes fun of me because she thinks I'm too old for it, so I am very excited to know that you feel the same way I do.
P.S. Cooking is over rated!!:)

Hannah Cobabe said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! We are sad we couldn't be there. We really want to hang out soon.

Nikki said...

I love my favorite family!!! I want to dye eggs...are we still on for tomorrow? Hmm...I better txt you tonight.

zach said...

We didn't dye eggs this year...): we got back from ktown too late. But you guys sure look like you had fun! I can't wait till next year when you guys have a little 3 month old to help dye eggs with. Speaking of a 3 month old, may you better turn off the computer and get crackin'! Get it? Eggs? Crackin? Anyone? Anyone? Anyway, i am glad you recovered your neck. Love Amy.