Monday, November 16, 2009

Catching Up!! Halloween!


Jim and Pam joined us on Halloween for soup
a nice visit.

Yes I know it's wrong on many levels, but we thought
it was pretty funny. I was really embarassed walking
through Macy's with these costumes on. Tyler said we
couldn't smile in the pic so that's why we look so stupid.

This is my pumpkin all lit up. I ended up having to
work on it by myself because Tyler's carving time
was about 10 minutes. It was pretty relaxing though.

Yeah my belly is already about the size of my
pumpkin and my face is quickly approaching
the same size.

Now you know why it only took him
10 minutes to carve his.

We had a good time this Halloween. Zach and Amy, Andrew and Hannah and Tyler's parents'
came over for soup and bread bowls, and Tyler's parents' were nice enough to help pass out candy while we got food. We had quite a nice turn out of kids this year. Our neighborhood is pretty perfect for little kids to go trick-or-treating, unlike our neighborhood last year which I didn't even like going outside after dark. I can never buy that much candy again because I got some bad headaches from the leftovers I inhaled. All in all a good Halloween though!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love the costume. Very clever! Glad you had a nice Halloween. Wish we lived in a neighborhood where kids came around like they did in Kamas. It's pretty dead around our house on Halloween which leaves us with tons of candy as well. What a pumpkin, by the way.
mfnb, bym sd
Zanna says hi ;)