Wednesday, November 18, 2009

20 Week Ultrasound pics!

I thought this was a really cool foot shot of our little boy.


Profile shots. The little boy is the first one and the
little girl is below. Poor guy was getting his face smooshed
in the top shot so it's hard to see him good.


Here's the gender shots of both of them.
It's pretty easy to tell the difference.

I finally got these scanned in! I had to use Tyler's printer at school because ours is a piece of junk. These pics are 7 weeks ago at my 20 week ultrasound. We kind of already knew that it was a boy and a girl because I had an appointment with my doc the week before and he was fairly positive it was one of each. Although the ultrasound machine he was using was from the dark ages and the 20 week ultrasound was with my other doctor with a better machine. We were so thrilled when we found out we were having one of each. I actually thought it was going to be two boys but Tyler thought it would be a boy and a girl. Nobody really thought it would be two girls. Although at my appointment the doctor said he didn't see any little boy parts at first. Tyler's face was priceless when he said that. He looked terrified! It was pretty funny. I don't think he realized how much he wanted at least one boy till he said that.
Our little girl seems to be much more active that our little boy. I wonder if they will have similar personalities when they're born. It's pretty fun to watch my stomach when they are really active. It looks like I have aliens moving in my belly! We can't wait to meet our little aliens!

4 comments:

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys!! It was fun to get together and see you guys last night! I hope it doesn't get to much more uncomfortable for you, it's worth it though! :)

Wynter said...

Awe.. so cute! I can't wait to see them =)

Coby & Ash said...

CONGRATS!!! We are sooooo excited for you two! I can't wait to meet these little ones! I'm sorry you are feeling crappy--just wait til these little ones get here and all that will be forgotten and worth it! We need to get together soon!

The Prices said...

I can't wait for them to get here!!! Hope your shower was fun. Wish I could have been there!