Monday, November 16, 2009

Baby Updates!!


The baby bump at about about 23 weeks.


This is really all I have set up in the nursery,
but I think they look pretty cute. I got the bedding
on sale at Pottery Barn Kids and Tyler picked out
the cribs (he's pretty proud). I'll put more pics
on here when I get it decorated a bit more.


Yes I know it's been a really long time since I've updated this lame-o blog so I'm trying to make up for it. In my defense our hard drive crashed and took all of our pics and programs with it so I've been trying to get everything set up again so I can put pics on here again. I'm still trying to figure out how to get out scanner to work so I can post some ultrasound pics but haven't figured that out yet.
As far as the pregnancy updates, I'm now almost 27 weeks along but I'm feeling like I should be further than thay. My doctor said that I'm basically two months ahead in size because I'm holding two. (That would make me about eight months along) Oh and I don't think I ever announced on here what we're having. I can't believe I forgot that. For those of you who don't know we're having a boy and a girl. It's actually just what we we're hoping for so we we're thrilled when we found out. The babies are looking healthy so far. The little girl is sure more active that the little boy. She likes to kick really hard already! They said that the little boy will be born first if they are positioned correctly so he'll be older.
I haven't been feeling awesome lately. (I'm going to complain for a small paragraph just a warning) I can't sit for longer than an hour and I can't stand for longer than an hour, so I constantly getting up and walking around or the opposite. Sitting through 3 hours of church nearly kills me. If I lay a certain way and then get up a nerve in my back shoots down my spine. Sleeping is really uncomfortable, my gums bleed every time I brush, and my hands and feet are really hot and starting to swell. There that's my gripe for the week. I know it will all be worth it though and I can't wait to meet these little babies!! Just a couple more months!!

6 comments:

...DAVE and KATHRYN... said...

Hooray for the update! I love all the pics! You're such a trooper--hang in there. I seriously can't wait to see those little babies--so exciting! Let's play again soon, ok?

The Prices said...

HOORAY FOR PICTURES!! THANK YOU THANKYOU THASKYOU!!

Angela said...

I know you don't feel it (or at least I never do), but you're such a cute pregnant lady!! :) We're so excited for you guys! The wonderful joys of pregnancy....aren't they fun?! It's weird, because someday you'll miss being pregnant! Anyway, we can't wait to see you guys again!

Sarah said...

I am so excited for the new little Tyler and baby Lissy! I'm sorry you are having an uncomfortable time. Hope it gets better for you. So excited for you!

The Whipples said...

FINALLY an update!! You are such a cute prego lady!!! It may seem like forever for them to get here, but once they are here time FLIES!!!! Addie is already 6 months old. Keep the updates coming. Preferably more frequently!!

Wynter said...

You are so cute! It was great seeing you guys while we were in Logan. I loved the baby bedding! As well as your house! =) Thanks for touring Pottery barn ;)