Monday, April 27, 2009

The paint transformation!

This is what are place looks like after the many hours of painting.
We're a little bit more afraid of color than the previous owners.

The new paint color actually goes pretty well with our
cabinets.

We had to buy a new fridge because the owners took theirs.
The salesman at RCwilley really knew how to upsale us. (We're idiots)

We bought a new table and bench at Target for a steal of
a deal, because they were trying to get rid of them so they could put
their spring stuff out. Now we just have to find some good chairs to match.

Here's just another view of the living room. As you can probably tell, I
only have this half of the living room decorated. We haven't moved our
couch up yet but as soon as we move the rest of our stuff I'll show the other
half of the room.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW, that looks so amazing! You guys did such a great job! Are you available to come do mine? Congratulations on your super cute house!

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it! You guys did such a great job! Oh I hate painting! I love the kitchen...and I seriously want stainless steel appliances! Everything looks so good! We need to come visit!

Mike and Corie said...

Lys,
your place looks awesome!!
I really like it.

Wynter said...

Looks like a pic right out of pottery barn! Nice job, I know who to call if I need help decorating.