Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Here's to three years!!

I really can't believe that it's already been 3 years since Tyler and I got married. It's flown by
so fast. We've experienced quite a lot though in those three years, but and I'm glad to say that
I'm just as excited now to be married to Tyler as I was three years ago. I think he's the greatest person alive and he treats me so good even when I'm a jerk. I don't deserve him, but I'm so happy he picked me to be with forever. So here's to three years and many more to come!
Here are a few pictures of our wedding day...




5 comments:

The Prices said...

ahhhh! You guys are sooooo cute! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Happy Anniversay!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! That went WAY fast! You're pictures are amazing! Miss you lots!

Nikki said...

Gorgeous!!! Congratulations! You guys are so freaking cute together, I just love it

Wynter said...

Lol, I just saw that I totally ruined one of your pics. I look totally disgusted you are kissing, promise I really wasn't. Sorry, my bad.

Kourtney and Nathan said...

Hey Alissa! I found your blog... I will miss teaching primary with you, but congrats on the house, it looks great!