Friday, October 1, 2010

Teeth!!!





These two rascals are keeping us awake again! They are both getting their two bottom teeth and it's been a struggle the past few weeks. Just when I thought we had figured out the whole sleeping through the night thing this completely ruined our little schedule. Perhaps someday I'll be able to sleep through the night with no interruptions. That is for sure the thing I miss the most since having these two.

They are both so close to crawling, but haven't quite figured it out yet. They will get up on their hands and knees and rock but they don't move forward. I know they will figure it out soon enough, I just get a little annoyed when people ask me if they are crawling yet and seem surprised that they aren't. Technically they aren't 8 months if you take into account they were more than a month early. A lot of people tell me that my life will never be the same once they start crawling because they will be getting into EVERYTHING! I like keeping my house fairly clean so I'm going to have a hard time letting them discover and make big messes.
I talk so much about the babies lately just because it's taken over my entire life, but there is also someone else in my life that I enjoy talking about. THE HUBBY! Tyler turned 30 on the 26th of September! I feel bad we didn't really celebrate as much as I wanted to because we were out of money and we were on a diet, but I'm still planning on throwing a celebration in the form of a birthday/Halloween party near the end of October! If anyone has any fun ideas for things to do or eat I'd love to hear them. I'm not to good at throwing parties so we shall see. I'm going to try to put up a video of Ty making the twins giggle. He is so good with them. They both light up when he walks in the door after work. I know he is going to be the favorite:) Especially with Ezra. Doesn't seem fair...I carried them for 8 months, had contractions for 3 weeks straight in the hospital, got about a billion stretch marks, and I'm up with them all night, and they love him more:) Oh well I'm glad that he is such a good daddy.

See there I go somehow I got back to the subject of the kiddos. I think I need a night out without the kids. It's just not as fun to go on a date since we started this diet. Eating was always central to our dates. I guess that's why we had to go on a diet though. I never realized how much I love carbs. Forget about meat, give me carbs any day! Lately I watch all the cooking shows on the food network because just looking at all the good food sometimes is enough for me. I don't know why, it's weird. Food and babies that is what occupies my thoughts these days.

3 comments:

Wynter said...

I have some good ideas, and pics send me your email address and I will send them over =)
You will be ok, just make sure they cant get into anything they can break or eat and your fine.

The Prices said...

oh, I can't wait to see pics of them with little teethies!!! Give their cheeks a pinch for me!

Nikki said...

Well I am still waiting for when I can take the kids from you! Do you guys want to still just go to a movie or something? You can eat some Spoon Me...it's hardly any calories. When is the diet over? I'm waiting!!

It's ok to talk about your kids Lissy!! Kids are what occupy your life...and you have 2 of them! Feel free to talk about them all you want. Don't feel guilty. I know there are other things going on too:) You are such a good mommy! You will get some more sleep once in a while, but for some reason, moms just don't get it. You WILL again one day:)
Love yoU!