Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fall

I love this picture. The kids were not happy this day and
my mom was trying to help out while I took senior pics of my sister.


Playing in grandmas pretty yard.


Fall is the perfect season. Not too hot, not too cold (except recently in Utah), the colors make it beautiful, you can start wearing cozy sweaters and jackets, it smells good outside especially on Halloween, and you can buy candy in very large bags at the store! I just wish it lasted till the end of November and then winter can start December 1st and only last till February 1st. I am looking forward to this Christmas season, though, it will be the first Christmas that Tyler and I aren't working at the Post Office, which is very nice. Although there are a few things that I actually will miss about that. The extra money for starters, beautiful Park City and of course shopping at the Outlets. Oh well this year I want to spend as much time with family as possible and perhaps make some new traditions with our two new additions this year. It will be the first Christmas for the twins, and even though they won't remember it or even be able to get excited about much of it I still can't wait. I'm not going to say what our family is going to be for Halloween this year but I will post pictures soon. A little hint though we'll be able to use them again for Christmas! We are having a little costume party this Friday with mostly family (although any friends who read this you are welcome to come). We had a little one last year and ate soup and bread bowls so we are keeping up the tradition this year.

The babies are sick right now and it's been a struggle for everyone. I hate when something like this is out of my control and my babies are just miserable. I took them to the doctor yesterday and no ear infections, or anything too serious but the doctor still wrote a prescription for antibiotics. Am I weird for not wanting to give them those unless we know for sure there is an infection?? I think docs over do it with just giving those out. Hopefully I'm not being a bad momma, but I'm going to give them a couple more days and see if they improve before I resort to that. They are both crawling now although in very different ways. Ezra is an Army crawler and I don't think he's ever going to figure out the faster way to get around, and Zoe is the traditional knee crawler. They switched places recently and Ezra is now the harder of the two. He is so needy (wonder who he got that from), he starts crying when I hold Zoe, or even change her diaper. At first it was sort of cute but now it's just annoying and exhausting for me. Zoe is pretty content to just play on her own and she's it a little more easily entertained. They both really want to explore every corner of the house and get into everything, which I know is a good thing developmentally but it becomes a lot more work for me. Don't get me wrong though these two bring me so much joy and fun and I feel so much more fulfilled now, but there are definitely days where I really sleeping in, or just relaxing when I'm not feeling good.

Wrap it up Alyssa....Hope you all have a Happy Halloween!!

1 comment:

Visit Park City said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.