Saturday, May 15, 2010

All Smiles

My little ones just love hanging out on my bed
in the morning after they wake up. (Just before
they realize they're hungry) This is the time of
the day they just can't grin enough. I love it!

She got so excited, so couldn't wave her arms
fast enough. So cute! Her eyes usually disappear when
she smiles big. Mine do the same. Cute as a baby, not
so much when you're an adult:)

This is actually one of Ezra's half smiles.
He usually has an enormous grin from ear to ear.

4 comments:

The Prices said...

oh.my.GOODNESS. I cannot believe how cute they are!! Just when I think it isn't possible they get even cuter. Give them loves from me.

The Prices said...

I've decided that I am going to look at that first picture EVERY time I start to feel sad because it just makes me laugh out loud because it is so cute!!

Wynter said...

I have to agree with Sunny! I LOVE that first pic, they are so darn cute! I can't wait to see them in person. =)

Nikki said...

Those are the cutest faces ever!!! I love them. I love their smiles!!
I want to come see you guys when I get better next week ok?