Friday, May 16, 2008

Temple Square






For Mothers day last weekend Tyler and I went to my parents' house in Centerville and enjoyed a nice dinner with my family and then afterwards we all went down to temple square and looked at all of the new Spring flowers that had just been planted. If you haven't been down there in the last few weeks, I highly recommend going. It was so beautiful!! We couldn't stop taking pictures of the flowers, except now I have a bunch of pictures of flowers on my camera, and they don't look as cool in the pictures as they did in real life. Oh well!

Anyway I thought I'd share some of my not as cool as in real life pictures because I love Spring and I know it's not going to last much longer. Oh and Happy belated Mothers day to all you mothers out there especially the ones I'm related to!

1 comment:

The Prices said...

I think that those photos turned out great! I am jealous. I wish we were there to see them.