Friday, May 9, 2008

New Job!


Well, after a few nerve wracking interviews Tyler was offered a full-time guitar/general music position at Syracuse Jr. High! This is exactly what he went to school at Utah State to teach so he is really excited that he found such a sweet position. He'll start this fall, so he'll have the Summer to prepare his curriculum. Luckily the school is only about 3 or 4 miles west of our place right now, and with rising gas prices we're extremely grateful it's so close. Now we just need to find a job closer to home for me. I couldn't find a good picture of the school so I'll have to take one myself but here is an awesome picture of the school mascot. Go Seahawks!!

6 comments:

The Prices said...

HOORAY!!!! We are so excited for you. I used to drive past that school all the time when we lived out there. Now we just need to find you a house!!!:)

Sarah said...

Congratulations Tyler! How exciting for you! Bonus that it's so close to where you live. YAY!

Dee and Bobbie said...

We are very proud of you and we love you ( T H I S M U C H )!!
;>)

zach said...

YAY! Now cross your fingers for Zachy!

Hannah Cobabe said...

Congrats! That is great news. He is going to love it.

The Whipples said...

That is good news. I am with you, I hate job hunting and am having to do it now here in Lake Tahoe. Gas is even more expensive out here so hopefully I too can find one with in walking distance or on a bus route.