Monday, January 21, 2008

Our New Pad!







After about five years of living in Logan, we finally moved out and Tyler and I are now residents of Layton city. Since we moved, though we're finding out that we really liked living in Logan and we kind of miss it. I was so excited to move out because Logan felt like a college town, but we're both realizing that it was a great environment to live. Oh well, though it's still nice to move out of a 400 square foot apartment to something a bit bigger. Here is a picture of the outside of one of the apartments that looks just like ours, and also a few pics of the inside.
We're also happy to announce that we are new members of a Golds gym in Layton, and we're already on our way to losing all of our newlywed weight. (I won't announce how many pounds we have to go). Tyler is sort of enjoying his history classes at Weber, but he's already anxious to be done with school again. I'm also sort of enjoying working at the Post Office in Park City. I am proud that I can now beat Tyler at sorting the mail when we each do a route. It's not the most fulfilling job, but it does have its perks.

Sorry to our family members for not updating our blog in awhile. I don't think I realized the responsibility I had gotten myself into, but I've changed my ways and I'll try to update it much more often.

3 comments:

Zach 'n' Amy said...

I win, first to comment! Yay! Finally a new post! Your new place is so cute! And we feel the same way you do about Logan. You feel like it's just for college but then you realize it is just a great place to live and raise kiddies. We miss you guys!

The Prices said...

Hooray!!! I am so excited for a new post. You guys have a cute new place--not to mention nicer stuff than we have now!! I might have to go get that bookshelf at Ikea because I LOVE it. It looks great the way you have it. Miss you guys and we can't wait for you to come visit.

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Hi Guys (this is zach) cool place. We hope you come down here before we move. We miss ya!