Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas

We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning at my parents house this year and we really enjoyed spending so much time with family. Christmas morning last year I went into early labor and Tyler and I ended up spending Christmas day along with many weeks to come in the hospital till the babies came, so this year was much more enjoyable although not exactly relaxing. The twins still have a hard time sleeping anywhere but home and Zoe had an ear infection that was making her pretty upset. I still managed to get some cute pics (with the help of Adam) of the kids. Ezra and Zoe didn't have a clue what was going on Christmas morning but it was still fun to pretend they did. They ended up liking ribbons and ornaments on my moms tree much more than any of the presents. We also spent time at Tyler's grandparents and his parents house on Christmas, so we had quite an eventful day and by the time we got home we all crashed and the kids (thankfully) slept great!
My brother Adam came home to visit and it's been three years since we've seen him, so it's been so nice to catch up and show off his new niece and nephew. He treated all the siblings and spouses to a 3D movie (Tron) and dinner last night. I just wish he could stay longer!
We also got to talk to Alex on Christmas morning! It made me miss him! I can't believe it's already been a year though. Just one more to go before he gets home and meets the newest members of the family.
The holidays have been great this year and we've so grateful to have wonderful family to spend them with. It's been quite a year for Tyler and I, so many changes but so many blessings. I'm so thankful our babies made it here safely, they are the best thing that's ever happened to us!
Ezra trying to make a big decision
I love his winter sweater, he looks
so plump and cute!

This girl is either WAY happy or WAY sad.
Christmas Eve she was mostly sad because of an
ear infection. We'll just pretend she was this happy all night.

Grandma Bobbie gave them these super cute little walker/bikes

Despite Tyler's best efforts to keep them out of these costume
I managed to get a few more pictures of them. (Ezra grew quite a
bit since Halloween and didn't fit in the red and white undershirt:)


Merry Christmas to you all!

1 comment:

The Prices said...

I love you guys and those babies! 2010 really was a great year for you.